Tuesday 15 July 2014

Change of question

My current question: Do patients have a better understanding of laser eye surgery after watching this animation?

This is a closed question, with simple a 'yes' or 'no' answer. I would like to know, by how much/what degree and why patients may have a better understanding of laser eye after watching this animation.

I am making a film in hope to help a potential patient of laser eye surgery in making relevant decisions. I want to so this through educating people on the science of the eye. There is a lot of public advertisment and access to information of laser eye surgery, but what it lacks is the process of how vision is improved. To understand why someones vision is getting better, I believe it is crucial they know how it became possible. 

Therefore... 

New Question: 'How effective is this video in increasing the viewer’s understanding of the process of laser eye surgery?'

By expanding my question, I will find it easier to reflect on what went well as well as what should be improved. It will give me a better indication of how successful my film is as it allows a more evaluative response. If there are any changes that should be made, I will be able to carry them out successfully. .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment