Tuesday 29 July 2014

Research reflection

Following my research in what is already in the public eye for laser eye surgery I have concluded:


  • I will not feature health risks in my video - as it is a film on educating someone on the laser eye process. There is also enough easy access info on health risks online. 
  • To teach science behind a concept there needs to be some level of detail. So I will try to include as much detail as possible whilst keeping it on a level any audience can understand. 
  • Real life pictures seem daunting and graphic so I will find a medium to create my video which takes away some of the 'gore'. 
  • I will directly compare the 2 different operation methods - leaving the viewer certain of which one is for them by the end of the film. 
  • I will keep it short to maintain interest; therefore understanding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment