Saturday 8 November 2014

Finalised Leaflet


Here is my final design prototype of the leaflet which will accompany my video. This was made as viewers agreed an improvement of my video would be to include potential health risks.


  • A cool colour scheme of blue's and green's has been selected. There is some orange text to aid the reader through the dense text. 
  • Although the leaflet is text heavy, I felt it was more important to produce a small compact leaflet, so it can be easily picked up and read. A diagram in the middle of the leaflet is used to break up some of the text. 
  • The back page is now correct. 
  • I have only included one quote to ensure no bias and I have not included any patients opinions as my goal is to educate people further on laser eye surgery - not to make (or alter) their decisions. 


Front view: 

After opening 1 page:

All inside pages:

The back view (when opened out): 









No comments:

Post a Comment